Sunday 14 March 2021

'I don't have one bad seed!' Proud dad Eddie Murphy, 59, reveals he feels 'so blessed' that none of his TEN children have turned out to be 'Hollywood jerks'

 Eddie Murphy is singing the praises of his sizeable brood of 10 children, as he has expressed pride at none of them turning out to be 'Hollywood jerks'.

The Coming 2 America star, 59, boasts five sons and five daughters – ranging in age from two to 31 – from five relationships, and has revealed that he has a good relationship with every single one of them.

'I am going to be 60 in April and I have all these babies, I love fatherhood. That is the centre of everything,'  quotes him as saying. 'The whole idea of being out there and doing three movies a year, that s*** is over. I have got all these babies

'My kids are so great, normal people – and nobody is like the Hollywood jerk kid. My kids are smart and are trying to do stuff. I am blessed with my kids. I really, really got lucky.'

Most recently Eddie and his Australian fiancĂ©e Paige Butcher, 41, welcomed son Max, two, in November 2018. They also have a four-year-old daughter called Izzy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment