Sunday 1 June 2014

Love & Hip-Pop: Nicki Reveals Drake Is Her Fantasy Man & Says Rihanna Fondles Her The Best (DETAILS)

                    Nicki – who recently posted a selfie while “traveling all day” (see above) – told  VICE magazines  i-D section in a 10 Questions segment:  On Her Ideal Man    One day I will run away with Drake and get married, but right now it’s just a fantasy. .... On Her Ideal Woman?   Rihanna. She fondled me at the MTV Awards and the America Music Awards. I love her. She’s the best fondler ever.  On Working With Kanye West......? When I got the call to be on Kanye’s album that’s when I started thinking “hmm…” They have their little circle and I didn’t really expect to be accepted in that little circle. Once I knew I was getting on My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy I felt like this might be a movement. This is big for a female rapper to be on a Kanye album.    On Representing All Women......I represent girls of all colours and shapes. I’m someone just about everyone can identify with. I don’t exclude anybody. I think that’s what I bring to pop culture. That’s the way I speak. I like to compliment girls and make them feel proud and make them feel better about who they are, no matter how they look....... On What The Future Holds....?   I want to be a mogul; I want to have multiple businesses where I can employ hungry people, people who are eager to learn. I want to have foundations where I can put people through college; I want my Barbs to be smart, not to be crazy and foolish and not to depend on boys. I want to do something to inspire people all around the world. I’d like to be remembered as one of the great rappers and a mogul, an actress, a mother and a wife

No comments:

Post a Comment