Friday 22 August 2014

Shocking! I Paid N15,000 For Human Head, Suspect Confesses

Three suspects were arrested in Lagos for selling human parts 
The police in Lagos have arrested three members of a gang alleged to be dealers in human parts.
The suspects, Mustapha Murtala, Sunday Oluyeba and Adenike Olanrewaju ,were caught with 2 human skulls and were arrested after the police received a tip-off regarding their activities.
Murtala said:
 “I am a herbalist from Sagamu, Ogun State. I was introduced to human parts business by one Sunday Oluyeba three years ago.
They later came and requested a human head with an offer of N30,000. They said they wanted to use it to prepare concoction for a pregnant woman in labour .
 “Sunday brought the human head and I paid him N15,000 for it. This is the second time I am buying a human skull from him. I do not know where he got them from.”
Olanrewaju, who is a mother of 2, was arrested due to her husband’s connection to the illicit trade.
She said:
“I have been married to Juwon  for five years and we have two children. My husband is a herbalist but I didn’t know he was dealing in human parts. I was arrested because my husband whom they came to arrest ran away.
The case is being investigated and the suspects will soon be charged for their crimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment